Frequently asked questions
How much is the programme fee?
Kindly email our Education Counsellor at firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed fee schedule.
Can I transfer to President College upon completing Diploma programme at other institution?
We do accept Malaysia Qualification Agency (MQA) recognised Diploma programmes from other institutions. Credit transfer will be assessed on a case-to-case basis. You may:
Visit our Admissions Office with the following original documents; OR
Email the following documents to email@example.com for assessment.
Required documents are:
- SPM / O-Level Results or any other equivalent qualifications
- Diploma Final/Official Transcript
- Diploma Letter/Certificate of Completion
- Detailed Course Syllabus* for all subjects
* Course syllabus is a detailed information about the subject and it usually comprises topics covered, learning outcomes, credit hours, assessment methods, etc.
How do I apply for PTPTN loan?
Before you apply for PTPTN loan, make sure that you have fully the following steps:
1. Successfully accepted into a programme at President College and have obtained a Full Offer Letter.
2. Enrolling for Diploma programme at President College. Pre-university and Foundation programmes are not eligible for PTPTN loan application.
3. CIMB bank saving account.
4. SSPN account – kindly refer to https://www.ptptn.gov.my/pembukaan-akaun-sspn-i-side for guidelines to open a SSPN account.
5. Purchased a PTPTN Pin number via:
- Online: https://www.ptptn.gov.my/elmas-pin-purchase-web/#/register
- Visit to Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) in person with your original NRIC
Once you have fulfilled the above steps, you may log-in to it https://www.ptptn.gov.my/gateway/ to submit your PTPTN loan application.
Which LRT station is nearest to President College?
The nearest station to President College campus is LRT Sultan Ismail station. This LRT station Line is connected to the LRT Ampang line (LRT Laluan Ampang) and LRT Sri Petaling line (LRT Laluan Putra Height). Kindly refer to the Klang Valley Integrated Transit Route map for more information.